Le Grand Concours - Minnesota
- There were no Awards Petit Déj Ceremonies in May 2018 or May 2019 -
- some schools, eg. L'étoile du Nord French Immersion School in St. Paul, Central HS St. Paul, and the International School, etc. held individual ceremonies -
693 Grand concours contest participants in Minnesota in 2019 with 104 platinum, gold, and silver winners at the secondary level.
On a survey, the majority of teachers prefer to receive travel/study vouchers of $500 as awards to two or three of their students rather than $1000 to one student.
Three students received the travel/study vouchers:
- one from Minnetonka HS (teacher: Susan Campbell)
- one from St. Paul Central HS (teacher: Maureen Peltier)
- one to an independently registered student
A tombola was held at Lake Country School.
GRAND MERCI to Carolyn Fisk-Crane and her team for all their devoted labors over the years
and in organizing the 2019 contest for the Minnesota AATF Chapter -
Photos of GC 2015 France trip Winner's 2017 voyage
Reflets... GC MN article Winter 2007-08 (Vol. 28, No. 2, p. 14)